Barbiegrl

Baky Sherbets, 18.
I grow old on every 13th December. &party has been a weekly dosage of remedy ever since. I get myself thrilled with pink, zebra prints, rainbows &cupcakes. I have my daily dosage of sugar, spice &everything nice. I'm not going to say how ordinary I am just like any other bloggers because at the end of the day, some of y'all will end up judging still. What's the same, anyway?

Hodgepodge

Networks

Facebook ; Formspring ; Friendster ; Tee-Double-You-Ohh ; Tumblr ;



Aini. Aisyah ♥ Albania ♥ Alifah. Amir. Angie. Ayla. Azie ♥ Azura. Diah ♥ Dom. Eri ♥ Esther. Fate. FeeKee D'. Fertycia ♥ G. Hariz. Jiamin. JX. Lala. Lufee. Melvin. Mike. Mohsin. Myra ♥ Nadera. Raudaaah. Rozzy ♥ Ryn ♥ Sahlan. Siti. Syiddiq. Tasha. Weiling ♥ Zham ♥



August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010

Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 5:28 PM

Have been movie marathon-ing at home. I swear I iz very veryy bored at home every now &then. FB disgusts me ever since someeee creatures have created an account there. Ar yes, kau disgust aku. TAHU TAKKK?! Termasuk kwn-kwn kau yang jahanam sekali okay? Vodkay, go.

Lucky for me, Shah recommended me with a software to download the movies. &now, I have all the movies to myself. &I don't have to worry about my memory overflowing. Because Mummy bought for me a hard disk alr. &I've even bedazzled it thanks to Myr-rer. Skrang it's all bling bling with alot of pink. Heh. Suke suke sukeeeee.



It'll surely be better if I get to munch while movie marathon-ing. But sadly for me, there's no food at home. Pfft. Mummy rarely cook because she claimed that I eat very veryyy little. &there's no use cooking since the dishes won't finish. But oh well, that works well too. Because I can lose weight even moreeeee. Heh.



&OHHH! I just met Myramay in the library. Yesyes, I'm not in class doing my UT. Because one, I didn't go for all 5 classes. Two, no one knows I exist in the class. I think? Three, it's just so awkward to step into the class just for the UT. Four, I didn't study for the UT at all. So might as well, buck up on my daily grades &for the other 2 UTs. Hopefully, hopefully, I don't have to repeat. Lastly, WGT! Haha!

&&I think the inspiration that I made for myself. To step into class for 4 days straight is very impossible. So pelan-pelan kayuh lohh. So, from next week onwards, I'll try to go for 3 classes instead of the normal 2. Hopefully ar ehh.



&OHH! I watched The Covenant instead of studying for UT just now. Bnyk laa nk blaja sngt. Berangan aje mau lebih. Jahanam, jahanam. &it's the frst horror movie that made me not hide myself under the covers. Because I was busy gugu-gaga-ing over the cute boys.



Thanks sistr for recommending the movie to me. I think she know I semangat Chace that she asked me to watch it. Aww, sweet laa sngt kakak aku nih. HAHA!



&the main actor, Steven Strait. Awesome awww. I was melting the whole time laa goddamnitzx.



Toby Hemingway also! Waduhhh. YSEE! It's thanks to this guys that I didn't hide myself under the covers. Because if I were to do so, I'd be missing out alot. Dah tkder mmhh-ing on this guys. HAHA!

But no one can beat Justin Bieber laa kan. HAHA. &someeee creature saw the name of my harddisk. Yes, Bakybieber. &he even planned to set his hair like him. Waduhhh. Stopit eh Fee. Jgn nk step Fee Bieber. Cause tkkn menjadi punye. Haha!

&OH! Someone said I think I have fetish for hairs. HAHA. Like all those cute ones have nice hair. Betul, betul, betul. Heh.

Okay, Rikybby just finished her UT. &I'm off for now. I feel like going shopping. Mcm addictive gitu ehh. Pfft.

The game is done. Xoxo.


Back to the top, baby.